What Factors Should Be Considered When Choosing Polyurethane Casters?
Sep. 07, 2020
It is difficult to phenomenon PU Castor Wheels are what we call universal wheels. They can fix the polyurethane castor wheels, which are also called directional polyurethane casters. They have no structure and cannot rotate. Usually, these two types of polyurethane casters are used together. Protect the wheels to rotate freely. The brake can lock the steering and the brake device that fixes the wheels. The support frame is installed on the transportation tool and connected with the wheels. The wheels are made of rubber or nylon and other materials and rely on its rotation to transport goods. The main component of the polyurethane caster has an anti-wrap cover to prevent objects from getting into the gap between the wheel and the bracket. The gravity of the cargo. Polyurethane casters can be divided into polyurethane casters, industrial polyurethane casters, furniture polyurethane casters, supermarket polyurethane casters, etc. according to their use. Industrial PU Wheels require ultra-quiet, chemical resistance, and flexible steering.
At present, industrial super-heavy polyurethane casters are increasingly used in our lives, especially in enterprises. Many workshops have high requirements for industrial super heavy polyurethane casters. Whether their performance or product service life is directly related to the sales of industrial super heavy polyurethane casters. Of course, the industrial super heavy polyurethane casters are closely related to the materials they are made of.
Polyurethane casters selection
1. Choose the wheel material: consider the size of the road surface, obstacles, residues on the site (such as iron filings, grease), the conditions (such as high temperature, normal temperature, or low temperature), and the weight that the wheel can carry. Decide to choose a suitable wheel material. For example, rubber wheels are not resistant to acids, greases, and chemicals. Polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, nylon wheels, steel wheels, and high temperature resistant wheels can be suitable for different types.
2. Calculate the load-bearing weight: In order to be able to calculate the required load-bearing capacity of various polyurethane casters, know the weight of the transportation equipment, the load, and the number of single wheels and polyurethane casters used.
Pu Castor Wheels
3. Determine the size of the wheel diameter: Generally, the larger the wheel diameter, the easier it is to push, and the larger the load capacity is. At the same time, it can protect the ground from damage. The choice of wheel diameter should consider the load carried and the starting thrust of the truck Decided.
4. The choice of wheel material: soft and hard wheels: usually wheels include nylon wheels, polyurethane wheels, high-strength polyurethane wheels, high-strength synthetic rubber wheels, iron wheels, and air pump wheels. Polyurethane wheels and high-strength polyurethane wheels can meet your transportation requirements regardless of whether they are driving on the ground indoors or outdoors; high-strength synthetic rubber wheels can be suitable for hotels, equipment, floors, wooden floors, tile floors, etc. Driving on the quiet and quiet ground; nylon wheels and iron wheels are suitable for uneven ground or places with iron filings on the ground; and air pumps are suitable for light loads and soft and uneven roads.
5. Rotation flexibility: The larger the wheel, the more labor-saving it will turn. The roller bearing can carry heavier loads, and the resistance during rotation is greater: the (bearing steel) ball bearing mounted on the wheel can carry heavier loads. Turning is lighter, flexible, and quiet.
6. Temperature conditions: Severe cold and high temperatures have a great impact on polyurethane casters. Polyurethane wheels can rotate flexibly at a low temperature of minus 45℃, and high temperature wheels can rotate lightly at a high temperature of 275℃.
Generally speaking, polyurethane wheels can be used on almost all floors, while elastic industrial polyurethane casters can only be used on flat brick floors. There are other industrial super heavy polyurethane casters mentioned above, they are selected according to different uses, and their respective advantages and disadvantages are also reflected in these places.