Benefits of Pu Wheels
Apr. 22, 2021
Benefits of Pu Wheels
PU pulley for skateboard material polyurethane is a general term for polymers with polyurethane binding groups. It is formed by the reaction of isocyanate groups with active hydrogen such as hydrogen peroxide. Polyurethane not only has the elasticity of rubber but also has the strength of plastics and excellent processing properties. It has unparalleled advantages in synthetic materials such as heat insulation, sound insulation, wear resistance, oil resistance, and elasticity. It is the sixth-largest plastic after polyethylene, PVC, polypropylene, polystyrene, and ABS. It has been widely used in national defense, aerospace, light industry, chemical industry, petroleum, textile, transportation, automobile, and other fields. Automobile, medicine, and other fields have become indispensable new materials in economic development and people's lives.
Specific advantages of PU wheels:
1. Polyurethane solid tires will not blow out, so there will be no maintenance or shutdown problems;
2. When driving on soft roads, the larger ground area of polyurethane solid tires greatly improves the ease of driving and has higher rolling efficiency;
3. When driving on uneven roads, polyurethane tires have strong shock absorption ability and improve wear resistance;
4. In the lifting operation, polyurethane solid tires improve the stability of the operation by virtue of their good weight function;
5. The explosion of the tire itself is reduced, which reduces the probability of damage to other parts such as axles, thereby reducing the maintenance cost of the tire; in addition, because the polyurethane solid tire is not affected by weather and other factors, the durability of the tire is also better.
Pu material can be applied to shoe fabrics or load-bearing parts, such as high-grade straight row wheels, skateboard wheels, Pu pads, luggage wheels, shopping wheels, and other purpose wheels. In sports products, such as drifting boards, vitality boards, skateboards, twisting cars, and other sports and leisure products that are popular among young people, the wheels are generally Pu wheels. Why? Because these products need to bear personal weight, let me take the drift board as an example. If a drift board has to withstand a force of 100kg, its overall requirement is not only that the big board can withstand it, but the important role is the wheel. Don't underestimate this wheel, players, and friends. This is very useful. The Pu wheel is obviously more flexible, and the more flexible the wheel, the more suitable it is for various technical actions, such as spinning, accelerating, retreating, jumping, etc.
(1) No scratches and noise. Long service life and lower cost.
(2) Temperature resistance at -20℃~120℃.
(3) Polyurethane products are pollution-free, non-toxic, and tasteless.
We are Pu wheels suppliers. Please feel free to contact us if you are interested in our products.
Jun. 24, 2021
Jun. 17, 2021